Sunday 18 May 2008

I've Been Tagged Again!

The dear Crone has tagged me again, so here goes:

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was living on a 360-acre (144ha) property, trying to do the self-sufficiency thing while working full-time and building a house - I don't believe I was actually trying to do all that!

2. What were five things on my "to-do" list today?
Making goat milk yoghurt
Making goat milk cottage cheese
Cooking oat cakes (ala Apprentice Domestic Goddess) for breakfast
Straining two herb tinctures that have been sitting there brewing (Plantain and Solomon's Seal)
Vacuuming the house

3. Snacks I enjoy
Chocolate (who doesn't?)
Fresh fruit - especially figs and persimmons
Fresh dates with cheese
Oat cakes
Left overs

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Definitely ensure family and friends were setup financially
Finish my course and do healing for free
Work for charities
Keep gardening, especially growing fresh food
Help others to establish their own food gardens
Establish a national food seed bank that was accessible to the public
Buy up heaps of land and save it from developers

5. Places I have lived
Australia - SE Queensland (mainly Brisbane); NSW; ACT
London (3 months)

6. People to tag
Hedgewitch
Naturegirl
One Busy Mama
My Wildlife Sanctuary
Erbe in Cucina

love and light
naturewitch

2 comments:

Naturegirl said...

Im here I'm here! Oh my you are a crafty lady reading #2!
I'll play along eventually..lots on my plate hugs NG

fiona said...

ok .. I'm off to put something together now!

BTW I kind of tagged you in my meme the other day (its kind of an optional tag, though, lol!) :-)